You are welcome to use all of the data provided by these API's for any open, closed, public, private, etc use.
Please be courteous when making API calls, if your requests put an undue load on the server then that would be bad (ie, thousands of requests per minute).
|Quick ID Lookup||Region||Solarsystem||Station||Type|
Google Docs SpreadsheetYou can import prices directly into a Google Docs spreadsheet.
Raw Data / Custom Apps
- MySQL table definitions and static data dumps
- EVE Data: All region_id's
- EVE Data: All solarsystem_id's
- API: Recent Uploads: (get the list of what items were updated recently)
- API: item prices (just the current price, for multiple items)
- API: item orders (all market orders)
- API: item history (daily sales history - same as in-game market:history tab)
- API: station rank (historical station data - rank, sales volume, order count)
Custom Market ScannerYou can use the Market Scanner to scan a custom list of items. You'll need to provide a link, or save this url as a bookmark.
- type_id: is any types you want to include. comma separated
- marketgroup_id: is any marketgroups you want to include. comma separated
- (you must include either type_id or marketgroup_id or both)
- return_url: the urlencoded url to return to when done. http://php.net/urlencode
- loop: pass in 1 in order to simply loop at the end instead of going to return_url